Extang's EnCore tri-fold, low profile truck bed cover offers a high end, straight from the factory look. This matte finish matches the bed rail caps' plastic grain creating a cohesive look between the truck and the truck bed cover.
The EnCore cover is self-positioning for pain-free installation and self-latching for extra security. Engineered rear latches lock the cover at the tailgate, and supplemental tethers secure your cover to the side rails. The wide opening front panel provides access to front half of bed and can be locked using your ignition key featuring BOLT®, one-key lock technology (most models).
The EnduraShield panel's skin is constructed from an automotive grade polymer that resists dents, scratches, and UV induced fading. These panels have been rigorously tested to meet and exceed the strictest of OEM testing. EnCore is engineered ExtangTuff to resist dents and scratches and features the only 1-inch aluminum frame with a powder coated finish and rubber corners
If you wish to learn more about the EnCore Tri-Fold visit our FAQ page.
Trying to decide which Extang hard folding cover is right for you? Check out our comparison guide.
- 3-panel hard folding cover offers versatility when accessing and hauling cargo
- Our exclusive, lightweight, 1-inch thick EnduraShield panel provides the ultimate in dent & scratch resistance
- Featuring BOLT® breakthrough one-key lock technology, by using your truck's ignition key to lock the front panel
- Low profile design allowing 1" thick panels to sit only 1/2" above the bed for a sleek look
- EnCore self latching design allows you to quickly install or remove your cover