This hinged tonneau is as easy to use as it is heavy duty. Designed to be able to be removed by one person, without tools in just moments.
The FullTilt Snapless can be rolled up to the cab for carrying large cargo, or can be completely removed. The gas shocks are designed for easy removal, by hand, using a ball joint snap release. No tools required! Then you simply lift the tonneau at the hinge, lift up and it will disconnect allowing you to move the light cover off of the truck. The FullTilt Snapless also features a smooth edge finish without the use of snaps.
If you wish to learn more about the FullTilt visit our FAQ page.
- Hinged at cab rail for FullTilt action. Gull-wing latches secure tonneau without restricting cargo space
- Perfectly sewn, tight fitting tarp with anti-curl corners allows for extremely good looks in all weather conditions
- Gas shocks are designed to be easily removed by hand using a ball and joint snap release. No tools needed
- Quick release hinge design allows entire tonneau to be instantly lifted and removed from frame with no tools
- TuffKlamps offer two bow height positions. HIGH for performance, LOW for cold weather climates