The Tuff Tonno features smooth edges with tarp-tightening rotating rear rail and spring-loaded bows. The new rotating rear-end rail is engineered for an easier fit and tighter, better looks. SpringLock bows are simple to install and they won't fall off at any speed.
Get a clean, smooth look with the world's strongest tarp attachment peel and seal strip edging system. The original Tuff Tonno even set a world speed record at Indy and now holds a place in the Indy Hall of Fame.
If you wish to learn more about the Tuff Tonno visit our FAQ page.
- Our "peel and seal" no-snaps edge is the worlds strongest tarp attachment. This design adds a clean, snapless edge
- Tarp is pre-attached to tail rail for a quick open or close. Rail easily rolls up inside tarp when securing at the cab for bulk handling
- TuffKlamps offer two bow height positions. HIGH for performance, LOW for cold weather climates
- Perfectly sewn, tight fitting tarp with anti-curl corners. Allows for extremely good look in all weather conditions
- Tarp can be easily rolled up and secured with strong, convenient hook and loop fastener straps. Keeps tarp secure while driving